House Update

My buffet has blue in the back and I thought it might throw it off but there is blue in the rug and also in my two bird prints.  The bird prints Lexi made me are in the buffet and have some blue too.  You can kind of see the butler's pantry that is between the dining and kitchen.


My bird prints found a place in this room

View into the dining room from the living room



 

Guest room walk in shower

Guest bath vanity

walk in closet on left and toilet area on right

Guest bedroom with view to the backyard


Hall with bathroom to the right.  I want to get a buffet to go under my dress pictures, then  Grey's room on the right and on the other side is the TV room which is empty right now and then the guest room is the last room on the left.

Grey's room with his books, reading chair and truck bedding.  The dogs love to hang out on the bed and chair and look out the window and bark at anyone walking by.


Doors to the office which is right off the entry and across from the dining room. Rick has asked me to let him decorate this room.  He really wants to use his George Washington picture praying in there and then not sure what else he plans.  I told him to go for it!  He said it might take him a year or so. 

one side of the butler's pantry

other side.  I have all my holiday plates and platters in these cupboards along with all my glassware

Laundry room has room for the extra fridge and lots of storage.  On the wall by the laundry is more cabinets and a sink.  




Doggie door installed

Eat in dining with built in cupboards.  I have mom's china in there along with some decor. 


alcove between half bath and master bedroom

1/2 bath off kitchen

master bedroom.  May switch out those little bird prints for something bigger

master vanity, toilet closet and  clothes closet doors

walk in shower.  (love!!). 

When mom's couch gets back it will go where the two chairs are and they will go at the end of the coffee table I think or they will go in the office.



We need to get an area carpet and a comfy, kid and dog friendly sectional 

TV room with window to the backyard




Closet in the TV room with all of Grey's toys, games and our movies 



The island has cabinets under where the bar stools are.  So good for things I don't use very often. 

The wall cabinet over by the fridge has all my larger items like crockpots, air fryer, mixers etc and the top is all our Tupperware.  Ginger came and got me all set up!




Ellie wanted a visual of the house and a couple rooms are not done yet..the office and TV room but it is getting there.  Rick installed the doggie door today and will hang my swing today or tomorrow.  It has been so hot here that I really haven't been able to go out on the swing anyway.  Grey and I have sat on it as it is on the ground but it will be nice to have it up and going for the cooler fall weather that we are all hoping is on its way!   This house has been so nice to live in. The kitchen is organized so well and easy and fun to cook in.  The pantry is large and I love all the storage this place has.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So beautiful! This makes me want to move but AZ houses are just not as nice as TX houses! Everything looks so nice and organized. My house is looking like we’ve lived here for 23 years!

Popular Posts