Return Home
![]() |
| Grey was invited into the cockpit and go some wings. He was having quite a conversation with the pilot but I couldn't hear what he was saying. |
We left the cabin at 3 yesterday and got to Lexi's for dinner. She has made tortilla soup and pumpkin bread. Caden brought Kelly and so we were able to meet her. I failed to take a picture. She was very sweet. We headed to the airport around 6:30 and our plane left at 9:00. Grey did so good this whole trip. He feel asleep halfway and then this is a picture of us waiting to unload and Rick holding him until we could get off. He carried him for a while but then he woke up and walked to the car. He fell back asleep on the 45 minute ride home. We got home at 2 am and I carried him into his room and he did not wake up until 9:15 this morning. His mom came and got him around ten and I will get him back after school tomorrow. I ran and got the pups and did all our laundry. I ended up crashing and did not wake up until 6! Poor Rick had to work today so he didn't get much sleep last night but I think he slept pretty good on the trip.






Comments