Two Weeks Until Closing
I have been doing a little bit of packing every day so my back doesn't complain too much. We have two weeks until we close on the house but we are staying for one more week since we cannot get into the other house until the 25th. We do have movers coming to move everything over and unload it. We are getting too old to lift the super heavy stuff, but since they are keeping both my dining tables and my washer and dryer , there won't be a ton of heavy stuff to move. I went to the temple on Thursday with Wilma so I took a break on that day which was nice. Rick and I are going on Wednesday for my birthday treat so that will be a nice break too. I find that when I think about all that there is to do, I get a bit overwhelmed but when I just get up and do a bit each day then it is very manageable! I think life is like that , sometimes thinking or worrying too much down the road can derail us but doing each day what that day requires keeps me optimistic and hopeful!
![]() |
| One bathroom completely done! |
![]() |
| Kitchen buffet done! |
![]() |
| This buffet has to go to storage but it is ready. |
![]() |
| Bookcase done, lots of boxes of books! |
![]() |
| Caden's closet and bedroom done. |









Comments