Grey says Goodbye
Grey had his last sleepover at this house. He is very concerned about what is all coming with us to the new place. I reassured him that all of his toys are coming and his clothes and his bed. I drove him by the new house so he can see that it is not very far from him. He played hard, swam a couple times and enjoyed playing in the puddles caused by the first rain we have had in months! He said goodbye to the house and thanked it for being a good house. I have a few more things to pack up mainly the pantry and my bathroom and closet but for the most part, ready to go. We close on Monday so technically today we are homeless. Our house sold yesterday. Once we close we have a couple days to move over the things not going in boxes, like all my decor and large pictures and Rick's garage stuff, before the movers come Friday and the cleaners come Saturday.






Comments