My back is not happy!

 Last week was a doozy!  We worked on the house and getting everything ready for the movers to come on Friday.  They came at 9 am and 3 guys worked until 5 loading and unloading.  They finally gave up bringing in boxes and just stacked them in the garage because the house could not hold any more.  I was overwhelmed to say the least.  Ginger to the rescue.  She arrived at 9 am Saturday morning and worked all day doing my pantry and kitchen.  That was were I was really struggling and she just knocked it out, and I love how organized it is.  Rick and I have worked on the rest and we are getting close. We had to add shelves in all the closets to store things and he is getting couple cabinets for the laundry room which will be helpful.  The biggest challenge is going from our beautiful organized master closet to this one that is half the size and not utilized very well.  I mowed the lawn for the first time in about 20 years.  We have always had a large enough yard that we have had mowers come, but this yard is tiny so I mowed it today.  That will save around 350-400 a month!  Grey came over today and he said he likes it ok but he liked the other house better.  He was relieved to see that his toys all made it.  I think when it gets cooler tonight we might take him to the neighborhood park and let him play for a bit.  We went to church one last week at our ward  and the primary gave me flowers and a candy bar and asked me to share my testimony with the kids in singing time.  We will see how our new ward is!

The lady that bought our home wanted both of my tables which worked out since this space was small.  I found a used one with four chairs on marketplace for 300!  

TVroom/Grey's toy room/office (has many uses)









Guest bathroom still needs a cabinet or shelves added above toilet

The pups went to the dog sitter Thursday and we picked them up Sunday after church. They were very concerned and I guess Gracie had a hard time. She usually is just fine there.  She knew something was up with the whole house packed up.  They seem to be adjusting fine even though we do not have a dog door yet. 

Our room and bathroom still need a lot of work but the shelves we ordered can't get delivered until the 7th of September.  All in all it is coming together although I am so exhausted and my back has struggled everyday!


Comments

bethouhumble said…
I can’t believe how fast you unpack! It looks lovely and it looks spacious in the pictures! The chairs with that table fit in perfectly! Every home you do always looks so good. Glad Grey likes it ok🤣. It’s funny that three year olds have an opinion! Sounds like the ward will be welcoming!

Popular Posts