Grey and I explored the neighborhood a little. My pool key did not seem to work so we only looked in at the pool. It was super nice with a huge pavilion with tables and no one was there. I guess you just let yourself in with the key fob. So once I get that working, we can go swim. He went on the trails around and threw a bunch of rocks in the water. He loved in. We saw some big tracks that were either a very large dog or some other animal that made me nervous. I bought him a size bigger in his pumas and he felt like he could go so fast. He starts school this week and will go four days instead of two. I think that will be hard for him. He goes T-F 8:30-2:30. That is a lot for a 3 year old!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grey and I explored the neighborhood a little. My pool key did not seem to work so we only looked in at the pool. It was super nice with a huge pavilion with tables and no one was there. I guess you just let yourself in with the key fob. So once I get that working, we can go swim. He went on the trails around and threw a bunch of rocks in the water. He loved in. We saw some big tracks that were either a very large dog or some other animal that made me nervous. I bought him a size bigger in his pumas and he felt like he could go so fast. He starts school this week and will go four days instead of two. I think that will be hard for him. He goes T-F 8:30-2:30. That is a lot for a 3 year old!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps









Comments