Tender Mercy





Picked up Grey Wednesday morning at nine and he was so excited to see us.  We played hard and he took a couple hour nap.  Rick had to work today so Grey and I slept in Blake's room so Rick could get a good night sleep.  During the night I got a wicked headache that would just not go away.  It was time for my period so I knew that was what it was.  Those estrogen withdrawal headaches just do not go away with anything that I have found.  I got up at 6:30 with Grey and it left, Rick texted me during the afternoon to see how it was and I told him it was gone.  Hadn't had a problem all day.  Kensley came and picked up Grey and within a half hour it was back.  So grateful it was gone for the time I had Grey!  He didn't cry to leave today which is the first time.  He was excited to see Kensley and gave her a big hug!  He is growing up so fast!
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That is a tender mercy. So glad you had the ability to care for little man without that headache!

Popular Posts