Thursday I met up with Kim Eastman (friend from medical school). It had been a long time! Kim and I lived across the street from each other in Missouri and our kids played together often. Rick and Matt golfed every week when they were in medical school in Kirksville! It was fun to catch up and hear about the kids and how we are both in this new phase of life and trying to figure out our new purpose now that our children are no longer living with us! Friday I moved to Morgan's house and took the kids out to dinner. We tried a Thai place close to their house and it was good. Blake had to work so it was just the three kids plus Levi, Lexi and Ivy. We then went back to Morgan's and played skull king and then a game you play on your phone together. So fun! I snuggled my girl for a bit and then they had to leave. Morgan and James took me to the airport the next morning. It was a fun trip but always nice to get back home. I will see Grey tomorrow!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Thursday I met up with Kim Eastman (friend from medical school). It had been a long time! Kim and I lived across the street from each other in Missouri and our kids played together often. Rick and Matt golfed every week when they were in medical school in Kirksville! It was fun to catch up and hear about the kids and how we are both in this new phase of life and trying to figure out our new purpose now that our children are no longer living with us! Friday I moved to Morgan's house and took the kids out to dinner. We tried a Thai place close to their house and it was good. Blake had to work so it was just the three kids plus Levi, Lexi and Ivy. We then went back to Morgan's and played skull king and then a game you play on your phone together. So fun! I snuggled my girl for a bit and then they had to leave. Morgan and James took me to the airport the next morning. It was a fun trip but always nice to get back home. I will see Grey tomorrow!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments