Started out with a hike to Scout Falls. A reality check of how out of shape I am. I blamed a bit of it on the elevation but that is probably only accounted for a very little! The views were amazing and so worth the climb. I am not a hiker by nature, but found out that I really enjoyed it. We then played volleyball, which is my mom's very favorite thing to do. She still has it at 75 years of age. She did dive for the ball once and fell another time or two, but she got right up. She played every round we played while the rest of us rotated in.
 |
| Milton's wee little legs made the climb. |
 |
| Missing most of Rachel's group, Blake, Tyson, and Jesse |
 |
| I needed an excuse to catch my breath so I took a pic of this little water fall. |
 |
| "Milton is so photogenic" was Morgan's response to this photo! |
Comments