We had the missionaries for dinner last night so I made tikka masala and knock off swig cookies. They are both from Utah and said they tasted just like them. I sent them home with two big box fulls to share with the other missionaries they live with. One is waiting to go to Europe speaking Slovak and the other is heading to Canada when they open the areas again. Today we had Grey and Ginger brought him a big Tonka truck and some books and me a cup with Gigi on it. She got him those for Christmas but gave them to him today so she could see him. He was really shy when she first got here but then he started to warm up a bit. He played all day with all of his trucks. We also went and took Rick's truck through the car wash and he loved that.
![]() |
I sent Morgan this picture of Max and offered him up! She wants a puppy and I told her he is free, fixed, and potty trained. He is a fun pup!










Comments