Rick has only himself to blame!


 Rick on Sunday challenged us to reach out to someone in our ward this week and to spread a little Christmas cheer.  Wilma is one of the ladies that I used to take to the temple once a month and she really enjoyed the outing and the fellowship.  I had taken her to this little shop about an hour away in November and she loved it and we went to lunch after.  She told me she really wanted to go again when I went.  I really didn't need to go but when Rick challenged us Sunday, I sent her a text to see if she wanted to go Tuesday.  She was so excited and so we went today and I got this cute little set up.  I think the truck called to me because Grey loves trucks so much.  The cardinal is so pretty lit up and its like a motorized snow globe, and it is too much to ask me to resist a Santa wearing a plaid jacket.  I am only human after all!  Wilma got a beautiful nativity and a decorative bowl.  She sent me pics of it all displayed.  We got lunch after and so it was a nice day.  She only has three boys and they are not members.  One doesn't talk to her at all. She said she wished she would have had a daughter.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm so glad you did that! I bet she loved having a shopping buddy! Looks fun and something Grey would love to get into!

Popular Posts