Nicole and Harley


He was ready to see Gigi after I was gone for the week.  


 Caden wrote a message for light the world about his grandpas and I wanted to keep it on my blog!  It was beautiful.  

Grey came over yesterday and Rick forgot and took his truck got work.  Grey was so sad the big truck was not hear.  After he was here for about an hour he said "Where is pop at?"  It was so cute.  We FaceTimed Rick and Rick talked to him and then took him outside to see the truck in the parking lot. We had lots of fun playing trucks, going to the park and playing outside a little bit.  It was a pretty cold day.  

Blake posted this pic of Nicole and their dog on one of his gratitude posts so I grabbed it off.  We are having the missionaries for dinner tonight so I invited Blake and Nicole and they  are going to join us.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a beautiful tribute to the grandpa's. I bet Grey was excited to see you! Sounds like he's all boy! Great picture of Nicole. Hope dinner goes well.

Popular Posts