Saying Goodbye!






Yesterday was Morgan and James' last day here.  They had to work until around 3:30 and then we met Blake and Nicole at this new indoor water park resort place that had places to eat. It is Safari themed and it was pretty cool.  We ate and then came back to the house and played skull king and rummicube.  It was a game they gave us for Christmas and they taught us before they left how to play it.  Then this morning they got up and packed and I took them to the airport.  They are excited to get home and buy some things for their home and puppy, Milton.  They will pick him up tomorrow!  It was so fun having them home.  Rick and I took our Christmas down after getting back and my home feels a bit empty.  The saying fish and guests stink in three days did not apply to these guys.  I could have had them much much longer than I did!  Rick and I will head out to Utah in a few weeks to hopefully be a part of Ivy's blessing.  Rick is planning on skiing one day while he is there!
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So glad they could be there with you for Christmas. Looks like you all had a great time.

Popular Posts