Grey Christmas Part 1

 We had Grey today and so I have been having him open a present an hour or so.  He is so cute doing it.  I also gave him his garbage truck shirt which he loved!  He likes James and Morgan.  He cuddled right up to Morgan at one point.  We took him to lunch with us and he is a fan of dipping his fries in the ketchup and then just sucking off the ketchup and not eating the fry.  He is taking a nap right now.  I gave Kayla a diaper caddy with some baby clothes and swaddles, diapers, and pacifiers for the new baby coming next month.  She will have her hands full for sure.  







Rick got out some spicy corn nuts and Grey went right for them and ate them without a thought.  It was so cute to hear him crunching those away.  Not a food I would think a little boy would like!  I  may get him on Christmas Day so I think I will keep a couple presents for him to open that day.  It is so fun to have him for the holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts