Quarantine Happenings
![]() |
| Ready for Sunday and to bless and pass the sacrament. |
![]() |
| We did Come Follow Me as companionship study. He read his part in Spanish and I did mine in English. It was really cool. |
Well Caden has been home a few days. He is filling his time. We have played games, worked on puzzles, exercised, (he and I went on a run Monday and did pushups and situps) I am still sore today. Then yesterday, he and Rick went on a bike ride and got Torchy's tacos. Ginger made him his favorite green dip to welcome him home. He is practicing the uke and doing his flips outside. We just saw last night the church is going to release the missionaries and then recall them when this calms down and he can keep his original release date. It also stated that he might get reassigned to his original location. That would be the desire of his heart, but we will see. I like that he will be released and then recalled. He could be with us for a couple months so it would be nice if he could work a bit. They are hiring at the grocery store Blake works, the same shift as Blake so he could do that for a bit. Anyway new info seems to come out weekly so we will see, but as of now he is choosing Option 1!







Comments