Inklings

Inklings is loosely tied to the C.S Lewis group that studied together in Oxford.  The prophet has asked us to study the proclamation with friends if possible.  This group will be studying one line of the proclamation per week.  They did with the priesthood after last conference when the prophet asked us to study D & C 25 but I was bogged down with school and so I didn't participate. I am excited to join this time.  This week we read the recent talk by President Nelson and studied other events where the people were told to Hear Him.  I am loving being done with school.  I have read for pure enjoyment this week and it has been Heavenly.   I had this extra cork board from when the YW made their vision boards so I put his together and will have it above my desk.  Hopefully I will stick with it!

Comments

Popular Posts