Home Worship
Today was a beautiful day in Texas. We started our sacrament meeting off by listening to two elders sing O Lord My Redeemer. I have always loved that song after hearing it song in my parents ward years ago. These two Elders did not disappoint. I find we are incorporating special musical numbers because we unfortunately do not have the singing talent. After the sacrament was blessed and passed, I gave the talk and we then watched the Don't Miss This lesson for the week. It is usually around 45 minutes so it feels like we are in a regular sunday school lesson. I made chicken teriyaki, skillet potatoes, salad, and apple crisp. Caden has enjoyed being home for the meals! Now Rick is doing temple interviews via phone, Caden is working on his mission photo book and I need to finish Grey's 1st year photo book. Faye will be joining us this Wednesday for a month so we will have an extra guest for our Sabbath attendance!


Comments