Conference Saturday


Max got himself comfortable!




We have had an enjoyable Saturday watching conference so far.  We had jelly beans and choc chip cookies for our treats and Rick made fried noodles for lunch/dinner.  Caden had not had it since he left and he was looking forward to it.  I felt that I really need to understand the atonement better and to draw the power of Jesus into my life.  My question that I took to conference was how to recognize the Savior in my life and how to access His power and strength.  I felt that in addition to studying the Book of Mormon, I really need to try and understand the Savior's atonement and draw strength from that.  I have several books that I have bought over the years but really haven't read and I thought I would pull them off my shelves and put them by my bed to read at night before I go to bed.   I am looking forward to listening to the remainder of the sessions and to participate in the solemn assembly tomorrow!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like a study I would also benefit from! Let me know how it goes.

Popular Posts