Tender Mercies (and smiling Grey)
He reminds me so much of my boys when they were little! I think he is a Daniels! We had a lot of fun with him last night. He tries to get Gracie so bad. He is not crawling on all fours but will get up on all fours but then scoot with his legs out straight and bend one. He can go pretty fast!
Yesterday I went to the temple with three ladies. I wanted to get one more trip in before my internship starts Monday. As it gets closer I have been getting a bit stressed. I also have two classes that I am taking, and I am in charge of the joint activity which is escape rooms for this upcoming Wednesday activity and also I was asked to watch some kids at the end of the month while the parents go to Italy. I was concerned about getting everyone off to school and the two little ones where they needed to go while I went to work for the four hours. Then this week the escape rooms have come together and it will need very little set up! So I have the items I need for that and all my papers printed out. Then a couple nights ago, Katherine told me that her sister in Dallas is going to take the two little one that are not in school while they are gone and so I will only have the three oldest girls and I will only have them Thursday-Sunday and then another lady that has kids in the same school will take over. She is away for a trip the days I will have them. What a relief and load off. I had been praying that I would be able to juggle it all calmly for the ten days, but now it is only four days and the babies will be taken care of. Anyway I felt so much peace at the temple yesterday and told y ladies that we will have to go on a Saturday for the next couple months and they were all great with that. I just felt very grateful for these small blessings and moments where you know Heavenly Father is aware of you even the little stresses and tries to help us out.




Comments