I sure missed this little man!
Started my labor day with a work out at the gym. Ginger and I are trying to meet each other 3-4 times a week. This will hopefully keep us accountable and get back on track. Now if I can eat better, I may have a chance! Blake was off work so he went to the grocery store with me and then I did loads of laundry from my week gone! Caden called us and it was so fun because Blake was home. This was the first time they had seen each other since he left. They laughed and laughed and had such a great visit. Grey was able to come over Monday for a few hours. He had gone to the coast for the long weekend. He sits up and crawls now and has two teeth. He love to play with his toys. He is for the most part a serious baby and you have to work pretty hard to get him to smile. He will lift his hands up to you when he wants to be held. He did that when I could see he was getting tired, and so I lifted him up and he snuggled his head on my head and I sang him his two songs I always sing him, You are my sunshine and rock a bye baby. He went right to sleep.
![]() |
| Not a great picture, but someone posted this on facebook of their son and I spied little Caden in the background at the counter! |
![]() |








Comments