Grey came over for around five hours but 2 of those he slept on me. He did good for the first three but then he wore himself out. His new thing is to be upright and he puts his head on my head with his ear by my mouth and I sing rock a bye baby and you are my sunshine. He calms right down and within a few minutes he is fast asleep and then he lays on my shoulder and we sit down for a long nap. I love those moments. I cannot sing very well, but Grey seems to really like it, bless him he must be tone deaf. I have tried singing other songs to him, but he only likes those two! This is my last week before I start my internship. I have to take my car in Tuesday for an oil change and Thursday I have a temple trip planned with three of my ladies. I will have a hard time getting my two times in the next couple of months. I told the ladies we may have to go on a Saturday. I am getting a bit nervous but I am just going to go in and be a sponge and soak up all they teach me and hopefully what I have learned the last few years will all come back. Fingers crossed! Ginger and I started working out together and we made it five days last week. We have been pretty sore. This week we will only get three days unless we add Saturday. We also have made a goal to not have sweets or junk food until October 2 which is Taylor's graduation. We will see if these efforts pay off!
Comments