Memories
Thursday after work I headed over to the Winegars to spend the night with Savannah, Virginia, and Charlotte. Charlotte is seven and loves to play games so I played checkers, old maid, rat a tat cat, and tons of rounds of authors with the sisters and Rick. Rick and I lost every time and Charlotte was amazingly good. Friday I went to work and had a lunch meeting at this hotel in town where the commissioner of Texas for HHS was the speaker. They had some healthcare booths set up before the lunch tables and I met a couple of the doctors Rick works with. Friday night was movie night for the girls so we watched Princess Bride. Savannah went to the homecoming game that night. Saturday morning Rick and I took the girls to soccer games. One at 10:30 and one at 11:30. Took them to lunch and then swimming at our house to cool down. After that we headed back to their house for some more authors games and then Rick headed home and I stayed over and we got ready for church this morning. After church and a lunch of friend noodles compliments of Rick, we played one more game of authors with Blake this time and the girls ruled. Dropped them off at the Willards who will have them until next Saturday. They have kids the same age and will be taking them to school with their kids. They are such fun girls and Charlotte has a wonderful personality. Virginia has hair just like Lexi did but she is a reader like Morgan. It was fun to spend time with them although I am glad to sleep in my own bed tonight!
Morgan made it to England on her birthday! 26 on the 26th! She went to the ward today and fell in love with it. They had their primary program and all of those kids with their English accents made her happy!
After I dropped the kids off, Grey came over for a visit. I sure love that little nugget. He is getting more and more of a personality every day!
This week I work a full day Monday and Tuesday and then head to Utah for Wednesday and Thursday for Taylor's graduation and then work a full day Friday. Then that will be three weeks down and four to go! My last couple will only be 20 hours a week so that will be much better!














Comments