This quote was written on the side of a building in Austin today and so we thought we would take a picture in front of it! Caden has had to help with Little Cheer Camp this week from 8:30-12:30. Little girls that aspire to be cheerleaders come to the camp and the varsity cheerleaders work with them. They love the Eagle and all want to get their pictures with him. He also gives lots of hugs. This little girl is actually in our ward and her mom posted it so I snagged it. She doesn't know it is Caden under that mask. Friday night he was invtied to a bit pool party at one of his friends. I am so glad he is starting to get a little social and making friends. He is usually so content to be on his own. Lexi and Levi are on their way to us now and should be here tomorrow night. They will stay until next Tuesday and I am excited to see them even for a few days. I know that this summer is going to go by so fast!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This quote was written on the side of a building in Austin today and so we thought we would take a picture in front of it! Caden has had to help with Little Cheer Camp this week from 8:30-12:30. Little girls that aspire to be cheerleaders come to the camp and the varsity cheerleaders work with them. They love the Eagle and all want to get their pictures with him. He also gives lots of hugs. This little girl is actually in our ward and her mom posted it so I snagged it. She doesn't know it is Caden under that mask. Friday night he was invtied to a bit pool party at one of his friends. I am so glad he is starting to get a little social and making friends. He is usually so content to be on his own. Lexi and Levi are on their way to us now and should be here tomorrow night. They will stay until next Tuesday and I am excited to see them even for a few days. I know that this summer is going to go by so fast!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments