My Visitors Leave!
Lexi and Levi took off yesterday morning. It was so fun having them here. We were taught how to play Settlers of Katan and we played authors, watched old home movies so Levi could see what a fun, spunky, wild girl he married. We laughed a lot! They spent the last day at the local waterpark with Caden, Barret, and Wyatt. Blake is working at Randalls still but he asked to be moved to the gas station part and they obliged. He likes it a lot better. He starts work at 6 am but he likes that since he is done by late afternoon. Lexi went to Rick's work and wanted to shadow the NP but he wasn't working the days Rick was so she followed the PA. The NP is a guy and he is everyone's favorite. He gets great reviews on social media. I took the kids shopping and got them a few things and Caden came along. He is such a fun kid and had us laughing so much. I don't see that side of him very often because he is more reserved when it is just Rick and I. We also ate lots of Texmex, Chuys, Torcy's Tacos, and Chipotle. Levi really wanted Torcy's again because we took him there last time he came! I will see the kiddos again the middle of August for the girls' graduation from BYU!







Comments