Summer Days!







Took Ginger out for her birthday last night and she mentioned she was going to take her boat out and invited the boys to go.  They decided to.  Blake has a bit of me in him and he is not really comfortable on a boat or tubing so he was just chilling out, trying to stay out of the sun and chatting to G while she drove.   Caden likes the water and likes to be a bit more adventurous.  Morgan sent me a video today of her and her friends biking in the cutest town of Melk.  She said it was a perfect day with perfect weather.  Then I had to include a couple pics of the cutest pup in the world! She is such a teddy bear!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That pup is cute and she looks like she knows it and rules the house! So was it just Ginger and you and the boys out in the boat? Good job! Another thing that would scare me! Water and I are not the closest of friends.
Daniels Six said…
Oh just Ginger and the boys! I am not a fan of boats either!

Popular Posts