Marco Polo
So there is an app (marco polo) that you can send a video message to someone instead of a text. They then can open it anytime and get a nice little video of you talking to them. I didn't know about it but Ginger showed it to me. Morgan already had it but Lexi did not. It has been fun to use and so I stole a couple still shots of my girls sending me a message. Morgan sent one today and she was coming back from hiking to a castle. Yesterday six gals from my ward went to the Mr. Rogers movie. Not one that I would ever think to go to. Since we grew up mainly without TV, he was not an influential character in my life, but to some of these ladies, he meant a lot. He did have a good message and seemed to be radical in his time. It was a documentary and so it was a lot of behind the scenes and his family talking. Today a new sister asked if any one had time if we could come help her unpack her boxes. They were already moved into the correct rooms. It is always hard to help someone unpack because you never know where they want things. She just had us put things anywhere in the correct room and break down boxes. I am sure she will go through each room and sort. I like to do it as I unpack so I like to do that part by myself. It was nice to visit with her for a bit. Her daughter was there and my ministering
sisters and me so we were able to visit while we worked. Tomorrow Rick and I will head to the temple so I am excited about that. Rick and boys are heading out to go target shooting for a bit. Summer sure is going by so fast!
sisters and me so we were able to visit while we worked. Tomorrow Rick and I will head to the temple so I am excited about that. Rick and boys are heading out to go target shooting for a bit. Summer sure is going by so fast!




Comments