Ugly Christmas Sweater and Day #7 of Light the World


We read the scripture this morning and the boys suggested that we take some food and items that our local animal shelter is always in need of.  After school, we headed to the store to gather supplies.  We ended up with three large bags of dog food, six dog bowls, king kong treats and holders and tennis balls.  These are items on their lists of needs/wants.  The boys delivered them to very grateful workers.  I then came home and got ready for an ugly Christmas sweater party/white elephant gift exchange.  My sweater says BEST present ever! I think I will make Rick wear it Christmas Eve.  I found it in the male section of target!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Perfect!! I think I have yet to attend an ugly sweater party! Not sure how I've missed out! I bet they did appreciate the donation at the shelter!

Popular Posts