Stars in the Making

Blake, Caden, Barret and Wyatt have started there movie making enterprise again.  This movie is quite action packed sprinkled with a bit of violence.  They take off in the boys' car and are gone all day shooting at different locations.  I never quite know what they are up to until I see the footage.  One was Blake wearing a hooded sweatshirt carrying a bat over his shoulder walking up some apartment stairs.  Thankfully they have a camera man so hopefully no one thinks anything sinister is going on.  Then one night they headed off to film in a parking garage and when they got back, Blake was having a panic attack.  I couldn't understand what was wrong, but he finally told me that they were filming there and he had taken an airsoft gun(which he has been told not to take any where because it looks like a real gun from a distance) and while they were filming the security for the garage came and asked what they were doing, Blake runs to the car all guilty and throws his airsoft gun in there.  The guy took a pic of the license plate and Blake was all panicked that they would show up at the door and I would find out he took the gun.  So he confessed and of course, I would have known once I watched the footage.  Anyway I told them, they  have to be so careful and really make it evident that they are filming.  They have had such fun doing it, but I realize I need to really make sure I know their plans before I let them head off!  They have plans for more filming while they have this week off. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I think the biggest concern would be looking like a real gun and looking guilty and someone shooting first and asking questions second! Hopefully that scared him enough to not do it again!

Popular Posts