Lexi and Levi enjoying the lights.  They also went to temple square but I haven't gotten pics yet.  I love the pics in Utah in the winter with the snow and lights, but I like it from afar.  We have been enjoying 50-60 degree temps.  We have been working on the LighttheWorld project.  It has been nice to work on something.  Blake and Rick helped our neighbor put up his lights.  Blake loved getting on the roof.  The boys went paintballing with the teachers and priests on Saturday during a very rainy day.  One boy got hurt the first run out because it was wet and slippery and he hurt his knee.  Rick had to take him home and so he missed out on the wet fun, but the other guys loved it.  Caden still has wounds from three months ago (Pictured below). I just don't get the appeal but they sure like it. I don't think he got any new ones yesterday thank goodness.  He seems to take a while to heal. 


Comments

Bozie said…
That Lex is a doll! I do love Utah winters and the snow with the lights just makes it perfect! Boy, that Caden doesn't heal very fast. Either that or those bruises were bone deep! Ethan used to love to go shooting too. I guess when the adrenaline is pumping you don't feel the pain (until later) :)

Popular Posts