Family Pics 2016







We planned on taking some pics outside but Texas has had a cold snap so we chickened out and just did a few inside.  Rick and I and the boys went to a funeral first for a member in our ward.  It was the wife of our stake patriarch and they team taught the boys for a year.  She was a much beloved member of our ward and her funeral was lovely.  There was joy and happiness as the plan of salvation was taught and the knowledge that families are eternal.  I look at these pics above and am so grateful for that knowledge.  I love my sweet family and am so excited that we can be together and know each other forever.  Rick had to conduct at the funeral and then we helped with the meal and clean up.  I was told by several ladies how sweet and kind Rick is and that they have loved having him as their Bishop.  He really is such a wonderful man and I am truly blessed to be married to him.  It has been so fun having the girls home.  I had all our old VHS tapes put on DVD and so we have been watching them.  They are so cute and fun.  It sure brings back special memories and so fun to see the kids when they were little. 


Comments

Bozie said…
I love these pictures and I sure do love your cute family! I'm so glad you could have all your kids home for Christmas this year!

Popular Posts