Fun Times!
We played this game at Ginger's for Christmas and it was so fun that we bought it and have played it several times. These girls have had so much fun and such laughs.
The girls got the kayaks out and enjoyed the nice weather that we have been having. It is back to the 70's Monday and so Lexi is planning on taking Levi out. He comes tomorrow night. She is pretty excited to see him.
I talked Lexi into going to crossfit with me one day. I read the work out wrong and it was way harder than I led her to believe. She was a trooper though and pushed through. She did not return with me today though! It has been such a fun time having these girls around. We will have a new dynamic in our home come tomorrow. Levi will be here and will fly home when the girls do on the 4th.
The girls got the kayaks out and enjoyed the nice weather that we have been having. It is back to the 70's Monday and so Lexi is planning on taking Levi out. He comes tomorrow night. She is pretty excited to see him.
I talked Lexi into going to crossfit with me one day. I read the work out wrong and it was way harder than I led her to believe. She was a trooper though and pushed through. She did not return with me today though! It has been such a fun time having these girls around. We will have a new dynamic in our home come tomorrow. Levi will be here and will fly home when the girls do on the 4th.





Comments