Three Amigos

There was  a four stake dance Saturday night and it was decade themed.  These boys all went with the 50's look which seemed to be the easiest and they had the stuff.  I forgot to get a pic before the dance so this is after sweating and dancing for a few hours.  Caden and a girl in our stake like each other.  She is 5'10 so a little bit taller than he is, but she is an amazing girl.  Her mom is our stake YW pres and she is the oldest of six kids.  I spent time with her at camp and she is the girl that everyone wants to be with because she is fun and makes them all feel included.  She has liked Caden for a while and they spent  most of the dance hanging and dancing.  Then Caden kept mentioning if our ward was doing the kickball competition with the stake.  I told him I hadn't heard anything, but he brought it up  a few times.  This is odd for him, but after checking his text messages I saw that this girl had asked him if he was going to come and also go to the dance in a couple weeks.  It is fun to see this side of Caden.  He is such a great kid and I told him this girl has great taste!  He also received his patriarchal blessing yesterday and what a special experience it was for all of us, but especially Caden.  It left him with no doubt that that blessing came from his Heavenly Father just for him.  If Caden continues to be the kid that he always has been, his life will be amazing.  The look and smile on his face when he stood up from that blessing was something to see!  I sure love him and am excited to read it when it comes! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Cute boys! I think I would have done the 50s decade too if I was a boy! So glad they had fun. This stage of life can be so fun if they play by the rules! Tanner doesn'the go to the dances anymore (:

Popular Posts