Last Day, Last Meal!



Today is the last day of summer.  Seminary and sophomore year starts at 6:30 in the morning.  The boys requested Rick's fried noodles for their last meal.  They spent the day finishing off some school shopping with Rick.  Blake drove for the first part and then Caden drove the 2nd half.  They both are getting better and more comfortable driving on the freeway and also around town.  I think in a few weeks we will let them try for their license.  Rick gave them their back to school blessings after FHE tonight.  They both were given great reminders and things to work on.  We talked about staying spiritually fit and putting God first in their lives as part of our lesson tonight.  I really hope this is a good year for them! Blake has a pretty tough schedule and he will need to be organized and mangage his time better than last year. I cannot believe that summer is gone, it seems to fly by every year!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I love that Rick is the one to do the shopping with them. That would not be on Scott's list of fun unless it's for shoes! I enjoy taking them one-on-one though. It's one of my few opportunities to do that. But shoes are not my thing!

Popular Posts