Saturday Fun


Woke up early and took Caden to a tennis tournament.  Since he just turned 16 he was bumped up to the U18 division.  He played a varsity player first and lost both his matches.  He then came and met up with us and finished helping someone move.  He then went back to his next match at 2:30 and he lost the first match and one the 2nd and 3rd match.  He ended up 3rd in his division.  He was pretty happy.  We then headed to the Schoenrocks for Barret's 16 bday party and going away party for Taylor.  They head out Tuesday morning early!  Lexi spent the day golfing for real not mini golf.  I only know this because Levi posted this pic on his Instagram.  She is such a pretty girl!

Comments

Bozie said…
Good job KK!! So fun to find a sport you love! That's a cute picture of Lexi and Levi. We met him yesterday at G&G Merrill's. We had waffles and played Rook. He is a really nice kid and funny too. We all had a blast. Mom kept calling him Eli (I told him she would). She called Eli Lehi the first year of his life so I don't know if she'll ever get Levi's name right. :)
bethouhumble said…
I'll be excited to see where this goes. Everyone seems to like Levi so that's a good sign.

Popular Posts