Primary is Fun!
So this was my first Sunday as a primary teacher. I started out in sharing time with my CTR 7 class. The four year olds were in front and Hansen was in front of me. He sits by me in the pew during sacrament and I visit teach his mom. He said to me, "I will miss you when you are gone" and then said that 'maybe we can meet back here after." So dang cute. My class today only had two girls and two boys. Two other boys were still out of town. They are the cutest kids and we had such a good time. My young women gave me a card and a cute sign that they all signed with sweet messages on both. It was such a joy to work with them, but I am super excited to be a primary teacher for the first time in my life! Caden didn't make it home until about an hour after church. He and Brother Orton took the sacrament to two people in our ward who are battling illness. Caden said that one of the men teared up when they came and it made him feel so good to be able to serve. I will need to get a pic of my class next Sunday to add to this. I love this age and understand why the Lord tells us to become as a little child.


Comments