Hotel Merrills are losing their two (non paying)guests
The girls had to move out of their apartment on the 12th and could not move in to the other ones until today. They have spent the last couple weeks being pampered, spoiled and fed by the grands. They have loved it! But sadly school starts next week and life as a student must continue. Morgan is renting a little old house with three other RMs. She knows her roommate but after inspection of the closet, which is little more than a coat closet, they realize there is no storage in these older houses. She had to go buy some storage bins at Target to put her stuff in. Lexi is moving in with Katherine who just returned from her mission. Lexi and Katherine lived together at the Glenwood. They are moving into the Foxwood Apartments and Ginger's sister Michelle lived there when she was in Utah and she said they were pretty bad then, It is shocking how much they charge for really run down places but supply and demand! The boys have adjusted to school and early morning seminary. They are such good boys and never give me any trouble when I tell them it is time to get up. I know some parents have awful struggles and one mother decided not to even have her girls go this year because it is such a source of contention. I am so glad I do not have that issue.


Comments