We had the young womens' Christmas party at my house last night. I set up a cocoa bar with different flavors of cocoa and items like marshmallows, red hots, andes mints, choc chips etc to mix in. The girls enjoyed it. Morgan wants me to keep it up until she gets home! We had given them the 14 day walk with Christ and if they had done it, they finished it yesterday. I really enjoyed it and had some neat experiences with it. I am not sure how many girls actually did it, since when it came time to share thoughts very few had anything to say. My favorite part of the night was when I passed out the lyrics to He Sent his Son and we all sang it. The girls sounded amazing and I felt the spirit and truth of these words.
-
How could the Father tell the world of love and tenderness?He sent his Son, a newborn babe, with peace and holiness.How could the Father show the world the pathway we should go?He sent his Son to walk with men on earth, that we may know.How could the Father tell the world of sacrifice, of death?He sent his Son to die for us and rise with living breath.What does the Father ask of us? What do the scriptures say?Have faith, have hope, live like his Son, help others on their way.What does he ask? Live like his Son.




Comments