Christmas Party 2015

Rick had to host his annual work Christmas party in his role of director.  I enlisted Ginger's help in doing my hair and makeup and she did a good job!  I usually never look like I have make up on in pictures and so I wanted her to do it fairly heavy.  It actually showed up.  We had a nice time but we had to miss the ward Christmas party since they were on the same night.  This is my third year attending the party with his co workers and so I am getting to know them a bit.  They are a fun group. 

Comments

Bozie said…
You are absolutely stunning!! Your eyes look so big and beautiful! I always wish I had bigger eyes in my pictures. Maybe I should wear a bit of make-up to make them stand out more:) Glad you had fun at the party!
Daniels Six said…
You are too kind! Thank you!

Popular Posts