Christmas Happenings
In anticipation of the girls coming home, I bought a few movies that we could watch together. We watched three so far and we really liked the one last night, "Belle". Rick has to work at night so it is the perfect time for us girls to snuggle down in my bed and watch a movie together. We made gingerbread cookies yesterday. Rick has been busy with his new duties as a Bishop. He has had to make two hospital visits, and is currently visiting a member now that might not make it. He did some other visits, did a baptism interview for a sweet kid this morning, and visited and gave a blessing and medical advice to another sister. He then needs to run and pick up food for his workers for Christmas Day. We wanted to try and squeeze in a walk downtown together and see the lights, then put on our Christmas Pj's and watch Elf. I had to get a present early and they installed them today. A new washer and dryer. I had purchased the cheapest white little set when we first moved in and my knobs on dryer all broke and I was using a wrench to turn it on, the washer decided to break a couple days ago and dripped water constantly. We could have had a repair man come but they wanted more than the washer cost. So I got a new set. I haven't used them yet, but they seem like they will be nice. Then today Rick wanted to go to his favorite restaurant, Chuy's. Lexi loves it and wanted to go while she was here. Morgan and Blake were not interested so it was just the four of us. We then popped into Bass pro shops for a couple small items Rick needed for the boys. I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas!




Comments