Christmas Concert with Grandma

Mom really wanted to go to a Christmas concert in American Fork and she was escorted by my lovely girlies.  I think it was a nice break for them before finals week.  Morgan said Grandma had a big cry during the song Oh Starbright.  I love that song and it instantly brought back memories of singing that together.  I have always loved it and you don't hear it ever.  I had to look it up on the internet and there was a couple of videos to listen to.  I am so excited to have these girls home in six days! 

Comments

Bozie said…
So adorable! I love how Mom's not even looking at the camera! I think that song gets to both Mom and Dad and you're right, you hardly ever hear it. You have a couple of sweet, thoughtful girls there sis!!
Daniels Six said…
It has been so nice for them to have family close. Grandma spoils them with Sunday dinners quite often and they said the least they could do was go to her concert with her! They think she is the best!

Popular Posts