Sad Face

This is me at Rick's office.  My left thumb has been making a crunchy feeling when I bend it and it doesn't hurt but it's just awful feeling.  He was concerned that it could be a bone tumor and of course bone cancer comes from other places so that got me a little worried.  They took x-rays and I have arthritis in that thumb.  I have no signs of it anywhere else so it may have been caused by an injury maybe playing softball?  Anyway it looked like it had been there a while but I am just now feeling it.  So this is my sad face but I was relieved that it wasn't something worse!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I guess this proves it....we ARE getting old!
Dennis said…
Oh no!! First sign of old age (well besides weight gain and wrinkles;)I'm afraid I have the start of it in my hands. They ache and cramp when I use them even for short periods of time:( SAD!

Popular Posts