Projects never end if you are married to me. Poor hubby



In preparation for new carpet I am getting the rooms cleaned out and under Lexi's bed I found two of her art class canvas prints.  One was of a lighthouse and one was Zions National Park.  I asked her if I could try an experiment on them and she was all for it.  So you buy sticker letters and put whatever saying you want and then spray paint white over all of it and when you pull of the stickers whatever was painted underneath shows through.  I was just going to do the four leaf clover one but it was so fun and I already had the stickers we did another one.  Lexi gave me the honey bee saying but are honey bees sweet.  I think it is sweet as honey and stings like a bee but anyway so fun.  I am doing a gallery wall in her room and think these will be a fun addition!  Then I found this old barn wood and had Rick add some old railroad spikes so that Caden has a place to hang his hats and his ribbons.  I absolutely love it.  My little projects don't cost very much but they do take some time, and I am so glad that Ricker is always game to help me out. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Can I borrow Rick for awhile? I'm sure he would be a great help with my wedding preparations!
Dennis said…
Hey, those turned out beautifully! And I love the idea of old railroad spikes as a boy hat rack. So creative! And that Ricker can do anything, I swear!

Popular Posts