Lexi Lou Turns 21! and got a great birthday present.

Lexi's friends took her out last night for a birthday dinner and she also received the awesome news that she got into the nursing program.  They had 140 applicants and took 50.  Lexi had the highest GPA with 3.99 only missing the 4.0 by a Book of Mormon class that she got an A- in.  She is still mad about that!  During high school, Lexi didn't put much effort into grades and was content with mostly A's with an occasional B.  But when this kid hit college, her drive kicked in.  She is dedicated and works crazy hard.  Morgan cannot believe the change in her sister!  She still makes time to have fun, but I asked her what she was doing today for her actual b-day and she said she has a chem test Monday so it will be study, study, study, maybe a piece of cake, washed down by study!  We are so proud of her!

Comments

Bozie said…
Yay Lexi Lou!! Your girls amaze me with how studious they are. I wish I had half their drive and ambition when I was their age. I'm so glad she got to go out with friends to celebrate her special day!

Popular Posts