Caden's Room Makeover





So we are getting new carpet so we thought we would take advantage and paint the walls before that happened.  Caden wanted stripes and tennis items.  I still need a few things like a wall hook board for his hats and ribbons.  I also need some window covering.  I would love plantation shutters but they are not in the budget!  It turned out cute and the stripes were a pain to do.  We taped them off and used this magic glue that was supposed to make it so the paint didn't bleed under the tape.  FALSE.  We had to touch up every single stripe top and bottom.  The only projects I have left after the carpet is frames around the bathroom mirrors and a plank headboard for Lexi's room. 

Comments

Bozie said…
I love it! Boy, you and Ellie are so creative and do such fun things to your homes! I really like the tennis theme for that boy!

Popular Posts