White Sands



I didn't get any pics sent of Carlsbad Caves, but they did send these of white sands.  They said they are having a blast and will be heading to Santa Fe for the night.  We took the family to Santa Fe a few years ago and the girls loved the town.  They are on the hunt for the salads that we had there at this little restaurant.  They were the best ever and we still remember them fondly! I am glad they are having this time together before the semester starts although they are both so excited for classes.  Morgan especially.  She has missed the book learnin'!  I, however, started my new semester Monday and wish I had their exuberance for school.  I am only taking a writing class and accounting so just 6 credits so it shouldn't be too bad.  I have been going for almost two years without much of a break.  I may take the end of July-August off! 

Comments

Popular Posts