The girls were up early and packing all their things into the car. They got out of here around 11:00. They wanted to make it to Carlsbad Caverns, NM before too late. They sent me these pics after just leaving our neighborhood. Berry Creek is just at the start. They already stopped for a potty break and gas five minutes into the trip! So funny. I am able to keep tabs on them with my phone and so I would check fairly often to see how they were progressing. They sent me a message that they had made it to their hotel and so I asked what their plans for the night were. Lexi sent back "Well we saw this little tattoo parlor at the beginning of town so we're thinking about getting matching tiny little seahorses on our arms and then just see where the night leads us!. After I died laughing , she sent "JK! Morgan is journaling and I am eating a rice cake! And that's pretty much our plans! (ok that sounds like the girls I know and love)
I am excited for them to go back I truly am, but I was just so sad today after they left. I finished putting the clean sheets on their beds and as I walked out and closed the doors to their bedrooms, it hit me. They are gone...





Comments