The girls loved Santa Fe, New Mexico! The morning that they were headed to the Grand Canyon, I sent them a text to not get very close to the edge. I had thoughts of them being pushed by some crazy passerby. I know I am insane, but I had that thought. They sent me these pics and I about died. Totally opposite of stay away from the edge! They sure know how to stress me out. I had just finished a science class where we talked about the Grand Canyon and the geological marvel that it is and how you can date periods of time by the strata. I loved seeing the pics and glad the girls got to witness some of God's lovely handiwork. They skipped Zion's National Park because they where worn out and headed to Utah. They arrived in Orem around 3 in the afternoon Friday and they will move into their apartment on Monday. They are so exited to start school!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The girls loved Santa Fe, New Mexico! The morning that they were headed to the Grand Canyon, I sent them a text to not get very close to the edge. I had thoughts of them being pushed by some crazy passerby. I know I am insane, but I had that thought. They sent me these pics and I about died. Totally opposite of stay away from the edge! They sure know how to stress me out. I had just finished a science class where we talked about the Grand Canyon and the geological marvel that it is and how you can date periods of time by the strata. I loved seeing the pics and glad the girls got to witness some of God's lovely handiwork. They skipped Zion's National Park because they where worn out and headed to Utah. They arrived in Orem around 3 in the afternoon Friday and they will move into their apartment on Monday. They are so exited to start school!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments