 |
| Ben and Mike are always up for fun with the kids. They had fort competitons to see which team could have the coolest fort. I am not sure who ended up winning. |
 |
| I can picture us as grandparents! Not too hurry the girls any but I think we will be fun! |
Even though we were all gathered in Utah for a sad occasion, the kids really enjoyed seeing all of their cousins. We had not seen Dallas and Skyler for several years. The five 13/14 year old kiddos had several late movie nights and enjoyed goofing off. I really love the picture of Rick with his mom and all his siblings and the siblings all together. There seemed to be a theme this vacation and it was jumping. The kids jumped and jumped some more either on Melinda's tramp, jump on it, or lowes extreme air sports. We will all miss Grandpa Daniels and his sense of humor and fun that he brought to our gatherings. He sure has left quite a legacy! All of his 18 grandkids were present except Morgan (serving her mission).
Comments