Summer Utah Trip 2014
Rick bought us tickets to go and see Joseph and the technicolor dream coat at the Tuachan Theater in St. George. This is one of my favorite venues of all time. I have the soundtrack and listen to it often. I was so excited to go and see it but my boys were not too thrilled. The original plan was for the boys and I to drive out to Utah and then Rick fly out toward the end of our trip and drive back with us by way of St. George and see the play. Since we moved our trip up, I was able to go with two of my sisters and mom and niece. It was such a fun experience. We went down early Friday afternoon, ate at Outbacks with all of the Jehovah Witnesses in the world, (they were having a conference)
Highlights:
-Laughing hysterically mostly at poor mom who thought pouring oil in her ear might help it. She couldn't hear and kept misinterpreting everything.
-Hearing about my mom's teen escapades that involved high speed chases and five naive girls.
-Spending time with Rachel, whom I don't often get to spend quality time with.
-Being giddy from the opening note to the end of the show.
- The excitement of discovering we had really awesome seats, complete with a seat cushion and ice cold water. (it was over 90 eve at 9 at night so the water was manna from heaven)
-Finding money scattered by the car, (Rachel said "someone dropped some money" mom heard something about a bunny
-Staying up until 2 am watching a movie together after the show.
-Going to outback where the princess orders a specially salad just for her. She had them customize it complete with cold lobster!
Such a wonderful weekend and we wish Ellie could have made it! Next year!








Comments