Another year has gone!!
Turning 43 wasn't too bad. Rick was so happy to have me back that I almost forgot I was turning another year older. Rick and Lexi had gone looking at rings before I came home. I am not too much a jewelry girl although I do wear earrings most days and necklaces occasionally. I had gotten a silver ring at a jewelry party and was wearing that instead of my gold wedding ring lately because I wear more silver and Rick's wedding band in silver and black and I thought it matched better. He ended up giving me a nicer ring to wear. It is very pretty and very sparkly. I really love it. I got earrings from my parents and necklace from Ellie. Also my mother in law gave me a gift card to Deseret Book which came in super handy since that very day, Morgan asked for some church music CD's. I was able to get them and send them her way. She loves them! We also found an older dresser that had been redone in chalk paint. I wanted something upstairs to put my sheets and towels in. There isn't any linen closets or closets of any kind upstairs beyond bedroom closets. I received flowers from friends and Lexi, went to our traditional Trulucks with the Schoenrocks, and just enjoyed being home with my family. Got a birthday card with pictures from Morgan and that was very exciting. She is doing awesome and growing so much. What a gift!





Comments